Crocodile Pu Foam is a single-component, moisture-curing and self-expanding aerosol polyurethane foam. It is designed for easy dispensing through the straw adapter included with each can. It does not contain any propellant gases that are harmful to the ozone layer.
- Excellent adhesion & filling capacity and high thermal & acoustical insulation value.
- Excellent mounting capacity and stability.
- Adheres to almost all building materials with the exception of surfaces such as polyethylene, Teflon, silicone and surfaces contaminated with oils and greases, mold release agents and similar materials.
- Mold-proof, water-proof, over paintable.
- Cured foam dries rigid and can be trimmed, shaped and sanded.
- Color : Yellow
- Packing Net Weight : 500 ml.
- Fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
- Filling and sealing gaps, joints and cavities.
- Filling of penetrations in walls.
- Insulating electrical outlets and water pipes.