Perfect for any technician’s, electrician’s or mechanic’s toolbox, these high-quality wrenches are ideal for diesel mechanic’s, heavy equipment, agricultural machinery, auto repair; or removing heavily rusted, stuck-on nuts and bolts.
- 6x7, 8x9, 10x11, 12x13, 14x15, 16x17, 18x19, 21x22 mm
- Ratcheting Wrenches feature open end & ratcheting box end
- Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5° to remove fasteners
- Sleek head design enables access to tight spots where a ratchet will not fit
- Off-corner loading design on ratcheting box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- High-visibility stamped markings provide quick size identification
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- Chrome vanadium alloy steel (Cr-V) for exceptional strength and durability
- Lifetime Warranty*
*Fully warranted against manufacturing default including faulty materials and workmanship, subjected to being used for its intended purpose and allowing for fair wear and tear. This lifetime warranty does not extend to usable products and products that have been improperly used, altered, abused or repaired by others. Rustiness after usage, electroplate desquamation, surface scraped or plastic handle damage are not within warranty range. Damage in the packaging is also out of warranty range.