Selleys Autofix Silicone Marine Sealant is a translucent, highly waterproof, neutral curing silicone with good adhesion to marine materials.
- Cures to a tough flexible waterproof seal
- UV resistant
- Water and Weather resistant
- Salt spray resistant
- Detergent resistant
- Vibration resistant
- Resists temperatures from –60°C to +180°C continuously or to +240°C intermittently
- Painted and varnished wood
- Most Plastics#
- Most Metals*
- Sealing gaps, joints, cracks and for bedding of fittings
- Fitting and instruments
- Locks nuts, bolts and plates to prevent vibration
- Insulated and waterproofs electrical connections
- Bonds and repair most marine materials
#Not suitable for polycarbonate, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
*Will not adhere to copper, brass or zinc containing metals.