Kwik Grip Solvent is a solvent-based polychloroprene contact adhesive suitable for bonding both absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces. Kwik Grip Solvent provides a permanent bond to surfaces such as vinyl, upholstery, rubber, metal, leather, canvas, cork, hardboard and laminated plastics. The bond formed will be heat resistant, water resistant and flexible. Kwik Grip Solvent is light amber in color.
- Heat resistance up to 130degrees
- No clamping required
- Suitable for interior and exterior jobs
- Cured adhesive is resistant to dilute acids and alkalis
- Grabs immediately on contact
- Easy to spread
- A flexible contact adhesive providing a permanent bond to surfaces such as vinyl, upholstery, rubber, metal, leather, canvas, cork, hardboard and laminated plastics.
- Suitable for bonding both absorbent surfaces, vertical surfaces or when clamping is difficult.
- Forms a heat resistant, water resistant and flexible bond
- Laminated Plastic